Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This is where I write things.

So, I don’t really know how to blog. I think I’ve got a handle on the Twitter thing, and I can re-post dumb Facebook notes, and I used to be all about Myspace bulletins back when I still did that whole thing, but the last time I actually tried having a blog, it just turned into venting about all the perceived injustices in my frustrating teenage life. I think that’s what happened to 80% of LiveJournals back then though, so I’d say it’s more or less okay.
Anyway, I don’t know what this will wind up being. I imagine I’ll probably post stuff about interesting movies or music I come across, because I like talking about that kind of thing. If I find the time to write any prose or poetry, I’d guess it’ll wind up here as well. I might use it as one more avenue to promote my band, if something suitably exciting comes along. Even nerdy-exciting teacher stuff might find its way here, who knows? So yeah, tell all your friends, pay attention to what I think about stuff because my opinion is important, and here we go…

No comments:

Post a Comment