Friday, August 26, 2011

Sometimes ALL times call for desperate measures...

So, I've gotten it into my head that I want a tablet. I don't usually get ideas like this, but I just haven't been able to shake it. I've been entering contests in the weirdest places (I'm now a member of the Redbook Book Club, and that's one of the more understandable ones), and keeping my fingers crossed. One of the things I'm learning is how many different kinds of tablets are out there. Another thing I'm learning is, I weirdly enough don't have one specific one in mind that I'd like to have.

One of the websites I didn't think I'd ever visit is FeistyFrugal.com. Definitely not my usual online haunt (it seems pretty totally geared towards moms, for one thing), but there's some legitimately interesting content on their site. Now, I'll admit that I'm blogging about this particular tablet contest because it gets me another entry into the contest, but the entry is not based on what I write about them--so when I say it's an interesting site, that's not me brown-nosing for points. It's definitely not my cup of tea, but it could be worth checking out.


http://feistyfrugalandfabulous.com/2011/08/next6-tablet-giveaway/comment-page-17/#comment-226623

No comments:

Post a Comment